Convert Your Business into a Franchise
Turn Your Company into an Authority Brands Franchise Business
If you’re in business for yourself, you know how tough it can be. From managing staff to making every single decision about software, marketing, and operational best practices – it’s hard to do it all on your own. If you’re looking for systems and processes to help you take your business to the next level, you might be in the perfect position to convert your current business to an Authority Brands franchise. No matter which of our industries you’re currently in, Authority Brands will make it easy to transition your current company over to one of our brands.
There are quite a few advantages to converting your business to an Authority Brands franchise:
- Access to a proven business model and operational systems.
- The recognition of being a part of a national brand.
- “Do it for me” marketing systems that handle the business of driving leads and revenue.
- Increased purchasing power with suppliers, and other “sister brand” Authority Brands franchise owners in your market for networking and referrals.
- Coaching and operational support from a team including other franchisees and former franchisees who have done it before.
Proven Processes, Established Systems
When you convert your business to an Authority Brands franchise, you will have access to everything that has made our home service brands succeed. You and your team will learn how our brand systems operate and apply them within your existing business. Each of our home service companies offers training and support to help you fully familiarize yourself with how they operate so that you can hit the ground running from day one.
Additional Benefits of Converting Your Business
One of the biggest advantages of joining our franchise family is that you’ll still be able to keep your business and enjoy being your own boss—but you won’t be in business alone anymore. You’ll have the backing and support of an entire franchise network, as well as our corporate operations, marketing, and IT teams.